Jason Fink, PhD
Jason joined Graves-Light in 2019 and currently serves as Director of Research for the firm. Jason has over two decades of professional and academic experience in the field of finance and economics. Jason brings extensive experience in both higher education and the private sector and currently is a fulltime professor in James Madison University’s department of finance.
- PhD, M.A. in Economics, University of Virginia.
- B.S., M.S. in Economics, Florida State University.
- Work has been published in the Journal of Applied Finance, Journal of Investment Management, and the Journal of Financial Planning, among others.
- Distinguished Teacher (2012), Madison Scholar (2014) and winner of the Distinguished Service Award (2019) in the College of Business at James Madison University.
- Designated an Eminent Scholar by the state of Virginia for the years of 2010 – 2015.
- Private sector experience: Fannie Mae, First Union Capital Markets, Madison Financial Research.
- Board member of the Community Foundation of Harrisonburg and Rockingham County.
- Lifelong soccer player and an avid Bayern Munich fan; married to his wife Kristin and has four children.