Asa W. Graves VII, CFA
Asa is a founding member of Graves-Light and currently serves as President and Chief Investment Officer of the firm. Throughout Asa’s professional investment career, he has focused on helping both large institutional investors and individual investors. Prior to joining Graves-Light, Asa was a senior research analyst and a portfolio manager for 11 years with predecessor firms of Wells Fargo Advisors.
- B.B.A. with a concentration in Finance, University of Richmond.
- Investment research recognized by the Wall Street Journal in their 2001 “Best on the Street” analyst survey.
- Ranked as a Top Financial Advisor Under 40 by On Wall Street, and as one of the top 400 financial advisors in the U.S. by The Financial Times.
- Holds the Chartered Financial Analysts ® (CFA ®) designation.
- Board member of WarPaints.
- Past board member of the Rockingham Memorial Hospital Foundation, Harrisonburg-Rockingham Free Clinic and United Way of Harrisonburg and Rockingham County.
- Enjoys skiing, exercising and playing golf; married to Kathleen M. Graves and has two children.