A. Wesley Graves, VI
Wes is a founding member of Graves-Light and currently serves as a Director of Wealth Management with the firm. Wes has over 50 years of investment consulting experience, having begun his career in 1968. A respected leader in the community, Wes has received numerous awards, including the J.C. Wheat Community Service Award, the First Union Securities Community Service Award and the Multiple Sclerosis Society Silver Hope Award. The Rockingham County Board of Supervisors passed a resolution in 2013 honoring Wes for his many years of public service in improving healthcare for the community.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Roanoke College; was an adjunct faculty member at James Madison University.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Bridgewater College; Chairman of their investment committee.
- Served as chairman of the Board of Trustees of The James Madison University Foundation and Chair of their investment committee.
- Served as chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Harrisonburg Rockingham Historical Society, Massanutten Regional Library and many other non-profits.
- Received the Roanoke College Medal, the college’s highest honor, in 2018.
- Recognized alongside his wife Glenna as Philanthropists of the Year in 2007 by the Shenandoah Chapter Association of Fundraising.
- Married since 1967 to Glenna and has two children and four grandchildren.